Samsung Galaxy A52
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G is not officially announced yet while the below-mentioned specs are based on rumors.
The dimension of the smartphone is 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm and it weighs 187 grams. The smartphone is pack with 6 GB and 8 GB RAM with a 128 GB internal storage option. The device runs on the Android 11, One UI 3.0 operating system.
It features GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, and FM radio. It is built with a Glass front (Gorilla Glass), plastic back, and aluminum frame.
It is fueled with a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable Battery. The smartphone features a 6.5 inches Super AMOLED display that has a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. The device comes in various colors such as Blue; other colors.
The smartphone is integrated with a Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). It features quad camera: 48 MP (wide) + 12 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) + 5 MP (depth) while on the front there is a 32 MP camera.
- Dimensions159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm
- Weight187 Grams
- Display TypeSuper AMOLED
- Size6.5 inches
- Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels
- Display Colors16M
- Pixel Density405 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Display ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass
- CPUOcta-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 + 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPUAdreno 619
- RAM (Memory)6 GB
- Internal Storage128 GB
- Memory Card SlotmicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- SensorsFingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Operating SystemAndroid 11 + One UI 3.0
- User InterfaceYes
- SIMNano SIM
- Dual SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Wi-fiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USBUSB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Wireless ChargingNo
- Headphone JackYes
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Video PlaybackYes
- Video OutYes
- FM RadioUnspecified
- Ring TonesYes
- 4G LTELTE
- 5G NR BandsSA/NSA/Sub6
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G