Samsung Galaxy A70 6GB RAM 128GB ROM
Samsung galaxy A70 – ready action. Built for the era of life. Indulge in an immersive viewing experience with the next-gen 17. 03cm (6. 7 inch) fhd+ super amoled infinity-u display. Multitask non-stop with the superfast qualcomm snapdragon 675 octa-core processor and 6gb ram. Unlock your phone in style with on-screen fingerprint. Get going with 4500mah battery and 25w super-fast charging. Enjoy simple, secure payments with Samsung pay.
The bezels around the screen are as thin as on the A80 and iPhone XS.
The A70 features the same under-screen fingerprint scanner as the A80, but we weren’t able to test this one, as well. Here is hoping it would turn for the better.
The A70 has a triple camera on the back, but it’s a bit different from the A80’s swivel ones. First, and obviously, it doesn’t rotate. Then its main sensor is 32MP instead of 48MP but has a brighter f/1.7 aperture. The ultra-wide-angle 8MP f/2.2 camera is here to stay, while instead of a ToF cam, the A70 uses a cheaper 5MP f/2.2 snapper to capture depth information.
- Brand – Samsung
- Model – Galaxy A70
- Alternative Name – SM-A705F/DS, SM-A7050
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa Core, (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz)
- Chipset – Exynos
- GPU – Mali
- Camera – 32MP f/1.7 + 8MP f/2.2 + 5MP f/2.2 with dual-LED and AF Triple Rear Camera – 32 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB, 8GB LPDDR4X – ROM 128GB External Memory Support Up to 512GB
- Display – Screen size 6.7 inches Super AMOLED, FHD+ Display (2400 x 1080 Pixels), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,500 mAh Lithium-Polymer, 25W Super Fast Charging
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Light, Accelerometer, Compass Sensor, Gyroscope, Fingerprint (Under Display), ANT+, Face Unlock