TIPS TO AVOID PHONE EXPLOSION
Mobile phone explosion is a fast rising phenomenon and it is one of the greatest fear of most smartphone users. This can sometimes cause great or minimal harm to the bearer. Here are some tips and precautions to help prevent your phone from explosion.
- Unplug your phone once it is charged: To avoid unnecessary heat build-up, you must ensure that you unplug your phone from the power source once it is fully charged.
- Use the correct charger: Ideally, use the supplied charger with your device, otherwise you can get an original one from a trusted dealer.
- Charge in a safe place: Don’t leave your phone charging under unconducive environments like putting under your pillow.
- Avoid direct sunlight: Don’t leave your phone in places where they would get contact with the sun rays, for example your car dashboard.
- Let your phone cool: Whether you’re charging, gaming or something else; let your phone cool down if it gets too hot.
- Avoid pressure: Don’t sit on your phone or allow it to come under excessive pressure, as this might cause explosion.
Following the above tips will help keep your phone in good working condition and on the long run, prevent explosion.