The Samsung S9/S9+ is coming your way with an Incredible augmented reality feature that helps you live the perfect extraordinary life you so desire.
Its amazing camera quality enables you capture stunning pictures in bright daylight and super low light, with lens that adapts like the human eye. It’s able to automatically switch between various lighting conditions with ease—making your photos look great whether it’s bright or dark, day or night.
It also packs other thrilling features that will leave your jaw dropping.
Check out the specs of the S9/S9+:
|Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame.|
|147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm||158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm|
|5.8 inches, 84.8 cm2||6.2 inches, 98.3 cm2|
|Android 8.0 (Oreo)||Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes||IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes|
|Corning Gorilla Glass 5||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|8 MP||8 MP|
|12 MP, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash,||Dual: 12 MP+ 12MP, OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash|
|1440 x 2960 pixels||1440 x 2960 pixels|
|3000 mAh||3500 mAh|
|Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2.||Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2.|
The S9/S9+ is available in these colours: Midnight Black, Lilac Purple, Titanium Grey.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GALAXY S9 AND S9+
There are quite a number of differences between S9 and S9+, we will be highlighting them below:
- DISPLAY SIZE: Galaxy S9’s display is 5.8 inches while Galaxy S9+’s display is 6.2 inches and with the increased size comes an increase in power.
- BATTERY CAPACITY: The S9 has a 3,000 mAh battery while the S9+ has a 3,000 mAh battery.
- MEMORY SIZE: The S9 comes with a 4GB of RAM while the S9+ packs 6GB of RAM. Though they both support microSD cards for additional storage expansion of up to 400GB.
- CAMERA: The S9 features a single lens camera while the S9+ features a dual lens camera that offers dual optical image stabilization and 2X optical zoom.
PRE-ORDER THE GALAXY S9/S9+ ON POINTEK
You can now pre-order the Samsung S9/S9+ on Pointek. For every pre-order you make, you get a FREE WIRELESS CHARGER instantly when picking up and also stand a chance of winning a FREE SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 from Pointek during the raffle.
Pre-order has commenced and ends on the 16th of March.
How to Pre-order for the S9/S9+:
- Pay a commitment fee of 20k.
- Pick-up and delivery of all pre-orders commences from 17th of March, which means you get your device a week before the official Nigerian Launch on the 23rd, making you one of the first owners of the much anticipated S9.
- You automatically get a FREE WIRELESS CHARGER when picking up and also stand a chance of going home with a FREE SAMSUNG S9 during the raffle at the Pointek Headquarters.
To pre-order, Visit any Pointek store close to you, click: https://goo.gl/qmS73Y or call 08077102491 to pre-order online.