The Samsung Galaxy A50, the coolest new action phone is the largest and most decked-out phone in the budget-level Galaxy A series, giving you a major price break from the high-end Galaxy S10 handsets, yet more functionality than the Galaxy A10 and Galaxy A30.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 mobile features a 6.4″ (16.26cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and runs on Android v9.0. (Pie) operating system. The smartphone is powered by Octa core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. It has 4000 mAh battery power, a triple-camera setup at the rear, which consists of a 25MP sensor, an 8MP sensor, and a 5MP sensor, can record 4K videos. . Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope.
So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. On board storage is at 64 GB with an expandable memory that is Up to 512 GB. Design is one of the most important factors when it comes to mobiles. This phone is 7.7 mm slim and weighs 166 grams.
Although the frame looks like aluminum and the back resembles glass, it’s not. The silver frame is plastic and the back is a polymer material. There’s still Gorilla Glass 5 on the front.
Samsung Galaxy A50 specs
- Body: Front glass, plastic body; 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm; IP68 ingress protection rating; Color options: Black, White, Blue and Coral
- Screen: 6.4″ Super AMOLED; 19.5:9 aspect ratio; FullHD+ (1080 x 2340 px)
- Rear cameras: 25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF; 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide); 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Video capture: 1080p@30fps
- Front camera: 25 MP, f/2.0, fixed-focus
- Chipset: Exynos 9610 Octa (10nm), octa-core processor (4xCortex-A73 + 4xCortex-A53), Mali-G72MP3 GPU.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM + 64GB storage / 6GB of RAM + 128GB storage; Up to 512GB microSD card support
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie; Samsung One UI on top
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Ion; Samsung quick charge
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM/ Single-SIM options available; LTE; USB 2.0 Type-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS + GLONASS + BDS; Bluetooth 5.0; NFC
- Misc: Single bottom-firing speaker, Under-display fingerprint reader